Develop a scholarly paper that includes the following:
- Choose one professional nursing organization of interest —-ANA (American Nurses Association)
- Discuss the mission of the organization.
- Select one nursing issue listed on the organization’s website.
- Explain the issue you chose and how it supports the mission of the organization.
- Discuss what impact the issue has on professional nursing practice.
- The scholarly paper should be in third person, narrative format, 2 to 3 pages excluding the title and reference pages.
- Include an introductory paragraph (not labeled Introduction) and a conclusion.
- Include Level I headings to organize the paper (see below).
- References must include, at a minimum, the textbook, the professional nursing organization’s website, and a minimum of one peer-reviewed scholarly journal article no greater than five (5) years old.
- APA (7th) Student Paper format is required (title page, a reference page, and all citations). Also, attention to spelling, grammar, and style. Do not use quotations.
- Review your Turnitin Similarity Score and make any needed changes. If the score is greater than 20%, you must revise and resubmit the paper prior to the due date.
Title of Paper
(Note: Here you will write your introductory paragraph but do not label it as Introduction)
Mission of the Nursing Organization
Impact of Nursing Issue on Professional Nursing Practice